Our mission is to build and maintain successful collaborations with our industrial and academic partners. We also represent the Darholding network companies – e.g. ThalesNano – in international – USA and EU-based – consortium-based projects. We drive chemistry development and validation to enable the success of ongoing reactor development projects in close collaboration with the Technology and Space Studio. Applications include: batch-to-flow chemistry, heterogeneous catalysis in flow, FLP catalysis, flash vacuum pyrolysis, chemistry in Space.
Current Projects and Skills
- Computational modelling of chemical reactions
- Applied chemometrics
- Fast and efficient chemical engineering solutions for our clients
- Professional, skilled workforce (MSc and PhD degrees working in the flow)
- Fast prototyping of reactor parts by applying 3D printing
- Novel techniques for biopharmaceutical analysis
- Space Chemistry – Executing chemical reactions and manufacturing in space
- Lab of the Future – bringing chemistry laboratory work to the next level
- Gellért Sipos, Tamás Bihari, Dorottya Milánkovich, and Ferenc Darvas. "Flow chemistry in space – a unique opportunity to perform extraterrestrial research." Journal of Flow Chemistry 2017, 7(3–4), 151-156.
- Tamás Bihari, Gellért Sipos, András Guttman, Ferenc Darvas. “Development of Oligosaccharide Labelling with Fluorescent Markers Applying Heterogeneous Catalysis in Flow” AT Europe 2018, Barcelona, Spain. Conference poster presentation
- Tamás Bihari, Eszter Kalydi, Gellért Sipos, András Guttman, Ferenc Darvas. “Biopharmaceutical analysis in flow: The development of a fast and robust methodology” ACS 2018 Fall meeting, Boston, MA – Contributed talk, Organic Chemistry Division/New reactions and methodologies